Registration is now open for our event at Thunderhill East on the Classic 3 mile layout. Enter early to get the nice discount.
- $205 for GGLC members and $225 for non-members. You can join the club for $25 when you sign up and take the $20 discount immediately.
- Additional $20 off if you register by March 31. Yes that’s right, total price is only $185 for members who sign up quickly.
- Cancellations with full refund are allowed before April 30.
- All brands of cars are welcome.
- Each group is scheduled for 7 twenty minute sessions.
- We have a few spots open for beginners who have never driven on a racetrack before. We will pair you with a personnal coach.
- Novice and Intermediate groups will have open passing on the long straights and pointbys required on the short straights and in turns.
- Advanced group is open passing.
- Open wheel cars are allowed in the Advanced Group only.
The Golden Gate Lotus Club has been running open track events for over 20 years. We are a non-profit group and our goal is to provide low-hassle open track days for minimum cost with maximum track time.
All brands of cars are welcome at our events. Typical events are about 20% Lotus and 80% other cars. Lemons-type race cars are allowed if they are in excellent mechanical condition (Lemons cars will receive a special safety inspection at the track). Open top cars must have a roll bar with rear braces or factory installed roll-over protection (pop-up bars or similar). Roll bars in open cars must pass the broomstick test. (top of drivers helment must not be above the top off the roll bar and windscreen.
Future GGLC dates:
July 7 Sonoma Raceway
September 2 Sonoma Raceway
October 15 Streeets of Willows at Willow Springs